Voice Alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby
helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected.
Alarm announces "Fire Fire" when a smoke or fire hazard is detected
and announces "Warning Carbon Monoxide" when a CO hazard is
• Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit
can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces
installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
• Test/Reset Button – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice
• LEDs – Two LEDs are provided. Flashing green for normal operation
and flashing red for alarm condition.
• Low Battery Warning – The unit warns of a low battery condition
by announcing "low battery" and by initiating an alarm chirp and
activating a flashing red LED.
• Battery Powered – Provides protection even during power outages
when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur.
• Battery Safeguard – Ensures the unit cannot be accidentally
mounted without batteries installed.
• Hush® Feature – Temporarily silences nuisance alarms